By inserting the mouthpiece fitted around your existing orthodontics and wearing the activator for 20 minutes everyday, AcceleDent can speed up tooth movement through the use of SoftPulse Technology™. Faster tooth movement may decrease the duration of your orthodontic treatment and may help to make your orthodontics more comfortable.
Check out our Use & Care Videos to see it in action
AcceleDent Speeds Orthodontic Treatment
- Exclusive SoftPulse Technology ™ applied precisely calibrated micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics.
- Safe acceleration of the bone remodeling process complements conventional orthodontic treatment.
- Clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster. 1
AcceleDent is Approved by FDA
- AcceleDent has been prescribed to thousands of patients worldwide, since its introduction in 2009.
- Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and available only by prescription from your orthodontist.
AcceleDent Makes Orthodontics More Comfortable
- SoftPulse Technology micropulses are gentle and exert up to 8x less force than a power toothbrush.
- These micropulses an also help make your orthodontic treatment more comfortable.
References: 1. Data on file. Oral-B® is a registered trademark of Proctor & Gamble.